Tuesday, September 25, 2007





Hi Guys,

This is the first of my Blog Messages that I will publish so please be patient while I negotiate this "new" media avenue.
Last night we had a quiet dinner at home consisting of Atlantic Salmon, Sea Scallops and salads, Big Nan made a birthday cake for Nana and here are some of the photographs.

My new iMac is great but I am very slow trying to get around it. It is like going into somebody else's kitchen. . . you know that they have pots and pans but you might need to look in a couple of cupboards before you find them.

I had a great birthday and very relaxing. . . couldn't have wished for more. . .

2 comments:

lochie said...

great photos, Mum but TORTURE to see the great food! Looks like you had a great night! Happy Birthday again!! Love Bi

aussienan said...

Thanks. . . Lochie. . . . I hope to get more photos up soon. Still trying to work out how I can upload mini videos without going to Utube (too public) Love M.x